Creating Brighter Days nutraceutical pet formulas are based on herbal medicines used for thousands of years in the daily maintenance of health and wellness in both humans and animals. Individual products are formulated to relieve various ailments such as anxiety, joint and mobility issues, and inflammation.
We work together with experienced veterinarians whose research is published in medical journals in order to formulate products specifically for dogs, cats, and horses.
Our lines of pet and equine supplements combine the healing benefits of 99.9% pure hemp-derived CBD with the restorative effects of adaptogenic herbal extracts to produce a harmonizing effect within the body and to promote a synergistic balance.
Our products are:
- Veterinarian approved
- All natural
- Free of preservatives
- THC-free (non-intoxicating)
At Creating Brighter Days, we go to great lengths to assure the quality of our products. Here are some of the extra measures that we take to assure high quality in all our products:
- Our pet treats are slow-baked at low temperatures to preserve the medicinal qualities of the herbal ingredients.
- Every pet treat is inspected manually to assure quality.
- Our equine products utilize a nano-encapsulation method that maximizes absorption and bioavailability.
- Our CBD tinctures are homogenized with coconut-derived MCT oil in order to improve product stability, consistency, and shelf life.
- We use a solventless extraction (CO2) and a multi-distillation process to achieve 99.9% purity in our CBD isolate.
- All products are lab-tested at a Health Canada Certified laboratory at each stage of production to confirm the absence of THC, solvents, pesticides, contaminants, etc.
Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The efficacy of our products have not been confirmed by Health Canada research. Please consult your veterinarian about potential interactions and possible complications before use.