COVID-19 Prevention Policy
Creating Brighter Days would like to sincerely thank our customers for their trust and support during these challenging times. Your patience is greatly appreciated while we navigate through new protocols and procedures to increase the safety of our operations. We want you to know that we are here for you and we consider it a privilege to be able to support you with health and wellness products for your beloved pets.
We are continuously monitoring changes and developments in the COVID-19 pandemic. We will maintain a close monitoring of the latest advice from our provincial and federal health agencies so that the safety and well-being of our customers and employees will continue to be our #1 priority. We also want you to know that we are taking every precaution necessary to ensure the sanitization of our manufacturing facility as well as the safe delivery of your orders.
As such, we are taking the following steps to guarantee a safe work space:
- As always, our production and manufacturing areas will follow all FoodSafe procedures and Occupational Health and Safety Regulations, both of which serve to prevent the spread of viruses and contaminants as well as food borne illness and other bacteria.
- We have provided additional gloves to staff, which are replaced frequently, and have implemented a schedule of increased hand washing.
- We have increased the frequency of surface sanitizing.
- On-site staff have been limited to one employee per station in order to comply with social distancing requirements.
- We have worked with our suppliers, who have guaranteed the safety of our company’s supply chain with highlighted precautions.
- Our staff will not report to work if they have symptoms of any illness, not matter how minor.
If you have any questions or concerns please reach out to our customer service department at email@example.com. On behalf of the team at Creating Brighter Days, thank you for your support and trust in us.